Sunday 25 June 2017

June's Birchbox

Following on from last week's post of what I got in June's Glossybox, which you can read here, I thought I'd keep things even by doing a post on what I got in June's Birchbox as yet again, I can't decide which was my favourite!



MeechNMia Brow Liner -  RRP £12.99
The first of the full sized items from a brand I've never heard of. I got this in the shade #22 which is the middle shade which seems to be a fairly alright shade for me. I don't usually use pencils for my brows as I don't have time for that during the week but this may be worth a shot when I've got more time of my hands. 

Ecotools Perfecting Blender Duo - RRP £9.99
And the second full sized item! I was obsessed with my Real Technique's makeup sponge and haven't actually used any other's so I'd be interested to see how this one compares. I also love how you get two different sizes for different application styles.

Cowshed Cow Pat Hand Cream - RRP £8
The third and final full sized item! I really like Cowshed products and I'm currently running out of my hand cream on my desk at work so this came just in time.

Scrub Love Coconut Oil Body Scrub - £11.95 for the full size 
I got the charcoal version of this in last month's Glossybox and love it. It's a brilliant rough scrub which buffs away your dead skin and really brings life back to it. The charcoal one does leave nasty looking black marks in my shower so I'm hoping this scrub will be just as good but without the mess it leaves behind.

Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum - RRP £32.50 for the full size
A brand which I think everyone knows and loves. I couldn't wait to try this so have done so for the past few nights and I'm very pleased to see that a little goes a long way as I'm really enjoying using this so far!

Although it's called Birchbox, this month is more of a Birch-bag as it also comes with a beauty pouch for you to store all your travel essentials. A nice wee extra just in time for any Summer adventures!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment