Saturday 6 April 2013

OOTD- Countryside Walk




A few weeks ago my mother was kind enough to buy me a new jacket. She surprised me with this Marks & Spencers number and I love it. The thought she had was it would be a nice jacket for Spring but seeing as Britain has decided to keep the Winter weather going for a wee bit longer I haven't actually been able to wear it, which saddens me. So to cheer myself up a bit I decided to do a blog on the jacket instead featuring an outfit idea which I based around the jacket.

After I had built the outfit up I realised how much I looked like a farmers daughter so thought it would be an ideal outfit for any countryside visits, hense the wellie and extra long socks for added warmth. 

 The jacket itself is from the 'Indigo collection' and was half price in the sale- bonus! It's lightly padded with quilted detailing and a wet/wax look finish. It also features elbow patches which I am loving far too much right now- who doesn't love a good elbow patch!?

Jacket- Marks & Spencers
Vest top- River Island
Checked Shirt- Jack Wills
Jeans- Sisters old ones
Socks- Primark
Wellies- Primark
Boots- AMZ

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment