Saturday 29 June 2013

Night-time Skincare Routine


 It may sound really strange but I really enjoy taking time at the end of the day to remove every trace of make-up and prepare my skin for a night of recovery. I often think we forget how much our skin goes through during the day and how important it is to give it time to rejuvenate and recover through the night.



Everyone's skin is different so this is just to show the products I use which work for me and which have helped to really improve the condition of my skin on the whole.

The products I use (in this order) are;
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Facewipes
  • L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution (very much like  Bioderma)
  • Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
  • No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner
  • Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream
  • Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream (the skin around the eye is 40% thinner than the rest of the face so use your ring finger to gently dab the cream on and not rub it in)



My skin type is combination/oily so I find these products work best for me but everyone's different!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment