Tuesday 18 June 2013

Church BBQ OOTD


 

Last week it was my church's annual BBQ. The morning started off being very clouded over and there was no way of judging which way it was going to go. However, staying optimistic I thought I would take my chance with a pretty dress and keep my fingers crossed for sunshine. (I also made sure to pack a pair of jeans, hoody, wellies, umbrella and a massive jacket just in case.)

 

Neither the weather nor the BBQ disappointed and I ended up with some of the worst sunburn I've ever had. However, at least I did it in style.

This pretty dress is from New Look and was half price at only £12. It would have been rude not to really.


 

The material feels really soft and silky making it very comfortable. It also flatters any figure and helps to create curves by pulling in at the waist. The length is mid thigh and the style of the dress results in it refusing to blow up in the wind, leaving my hands free for all the lovely food there was! I love that pattern and can't wait to wear it more in summer/on holidays!

 What's you favourite summer dress style?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





No comments:

Post a Comment