Sunday 26 July 2015

Empties #5

I knew it'd been a few months since my last empties post but when I went to look in my box of empty products I was shocked by how much was there so I'll try keep this post as short as possible!


Skincare

  • The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil- my daily go to to get rid of make-up. Wipes are no more- this removes everything including the most water proof mascara. Repurchased!
  • Re-Gen Cream- my favourite face cream ever. Soaks into the skin quickly without leaving any greasy feel and my skin just seems to love it! Repurchased!
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- absolutely love this, blogged in full here. Repurchased!
  • Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter- smells incredible and leaves the skin so soft!
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Oil- a blog on this will be coming soon so I won't say too much other than- Repurchased!


Other Toiletries
  • MAC Brush Cleanser- I thought I'd already blogged about this as I've been using it for years but I couldn't find one. I use this when I'm dry cleaning my brushes and find it's SO good at cleaning the brushes thoroughly and making them white again. Repurchased!
  • Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel- my favourite smelling product in the whole world. I ran out of this around April time and there was almost tears as it's a Limited Christmas one. Guess I'll just have to wait til November but this will be repurchased for sure!
  • The Body Shop Camomile Eye Make-up Remover- a lovely soft eye make-up remover which caused my sensitive eye area no irritation and removed the make-up fairly well. I would still need to use a bit of the micellar water to get rid of the final traces
  • The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel- I never knew I enjoyed the smell of satsuma's so much until I got this. I am now obsessed! This made my mornings that little bit brighter. It foamed beautifully and didn't dry my skin out at all
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover- this is oil based and again caused my skin no irritation. I think it was more effective than the Body Shop one at removing every trace of mascara I had on


Make-Up
  • The Body Shop All-In-One InstaBlur Primer- a very velvety primer which reminded me a lot of the Garnier Blur one. I really enjoyed this and found my make-up sat onto really nicely and lasted well throughout the day
  • Naked Lips Superfruits Lip Balm- this smells of sweets and I love it! It's 97% organic and 100% natural. It moisturised my lips really nicely and I just enjoyed using it!
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Shade 15)- I got a lighter shade and used it under my eyes. It covered my dark circles beautifully and stayed put throughout the day. I would definitely repurchase this in the future
  • Balmi- yet another lip balm I've gone through and yet another one I've really enjoyed. Such cute packaging with a beautiful scent and moisturised the lips really nicely. Would repurchase!
  • Collection Concealer- can't remember the name of it as all markings have rubbed off but this is the VERY popular concealer from Collection which everyone seems to use and love and I do too. Best concealer I've ever used! Repurchased!

And you've made it to the end! Well done you!! Hope you enjoyed reading through all the products which I've recently used up. If you've used any of them too then please feel free to let me know what you thought of them!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


1 comment:

  1. BeautyintheEmptyNest26 July 2015 at 14:01

    Really liked looking at your variety of products. Will have to get to the Body Shop to pick up that cleansing oil! I also have been tempted by the Soap and Glory products but have only found them on-line so far. I really like to smell in person. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete