Friday 3 July 2015

No7 Stay Perfect Eye Crayon








 Whenever I wear this beautiful eye crayon to work one of my work buddies always asks what I'm wearing and why I haven't blogged about it yet so Fiona...this ones for you!

No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define is my daily go to when I want an easy eye-look with just one colour over the whole lid. This creamy crayon glides onto the eyelid without any pulling, lasts all day and is so beautifully pigmented. I have it in the colour 'Cool Mink' which is a browny/purpley (I really don't know what this colour is called!!) shade with silver shimmer through it which catches the light perfectly. Its a nice subtle shade for during the day and could be smoked up with a deeper purple for a more intense evening look.

It reminds me a lot of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow crayons but without the £29 price tag! for £20 cheaper the No7 versions are available at Boots and honestly are just amazing!

When I first wanted to purchase this it was sold out for ages so if you see one I would definitely pick it up while you can!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


1 comment:

  1. Hey :) Thanks! Trust me the photo does not do it justice- it's such a stunning colour! Once you swatch it you'll see what I mean! x

    ReplyDelete