Thursday 9 July 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream





I have been using eye creams for a few years now but have never really been overly excited about any...until now!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream is a beautifully thick eye cream which feels so soft and gentle on the skin and soaks in effortlessly. A little goes a very long way with this product and it gives an instant feeling of moisture- which is very important for keeping wrinkles away! After the first few days I was already noticing a reduction in the puffiness under my eyes and in time the dark circles also started to fade away!

Quite a few of the eye creams which I've used in the past have cause irritation to my eyes so I'm always a bit nervous when using a new one but there was no need for me to worry when it comes to this one as it caused no irritation or stingy eyes so would suit sensitive skin types. I've enjoyed using it so much that I already know I'll be repurchasing this again.

This is £11 and can be found at thebodyshop.co.uk or in their stores. 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment