Thursday 25 June 2015

Soap & Glory Brow Archery




Brow on top is without anything and brow on bottom with the archery pencil

As promised in my last post (can be found here) there was a couple of products which I was going to write a post on in the future and I thought I would start today by introducing the Brow Archery pencil from Soap & Glory.

If you read that post you will know that this product has made it's way into my everyday make-up so we all know I think it's great. So here's why I think that...

I have struggled in the past with finding a brow product which created a natural filling-in affect rather than colouring in/drawing on appearance but I have now found it. This pencil but Soap & Glory has such a fine nib that it's perfect for drawing very hair-like lines to fill in the brows. By using a soft hand and doing short strokes you really can draw on a whole new brow without anyone knowing you didn't grow it! 

I have the shade 'Hot Chocolate' and think it works well in my naturally medium/dark brows. Usually I find brow products to be too dark and if this was a SLIGHTLY lighter shade then it would be perfect but with using a soft hand this shade works very well!

I've been told this is a great dupe for the very popular Anastasia Brow Wiz so if you are a fan of that and want a cheaper version (this is £8 from Boots) then definitely try this out!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




3 comments:

  1. Great post! I just purchased Soap and Glory's Supercat eyeliner but I really want to try this too and your post has definitely made me more tempted!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the comment :)

    I've got that eyeliner too and absolutely love it! It's the easiest liner I've ever used I think! What do you think it? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love it!!x

    ReplyDelete