Wednesday 19 August 2015

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion



I have always moisturised my skin every night and will usually just purchase any moisturiser which is cheap/on offer, which is how I ended up trying out the Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion- ridiculously long name! 

It literally just took one application for me to fall in love with this and I've used nothing else since. What I love the most is how fast this soaks into the skin and gives instant softness. You can just tell it's doing wonders for your skin! It has quite a thin texture which allows it to spread more evenly and disappear within seconds. The original bottle that I tried was the peach one and I loved it but when I went to repurchase it was sold out so I settled with the mango one which is just as good but I prefer the scent of the peach. 

It may not be the cheapest on the shelf but a little goes a long way and it 100% works so is definitely worth spending a couple more pennies. I've enjoyed using this throughout summer as it's been so light and nourishing but I look forward to using it throughout winter as well as it'll be great at keeping dry skin at bay.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment