Sunday 9 August 2015

St. Tropez Gradual In Shower Tan




I am a complete beginner when it comes to self tan so will be the first to admit they scare me. From patchy skin to an orange 'tango'd' appearance there are many things which concern me about using them. This means I usually embrace my pale Scottish skin- as I do think that all skin colours are beautiful!- but having been the only person I know who hasn't gone on holiday this summer I felt a bit left out, so thought I would bring the holiday to me...or at least to my skin.

Since I have no idea where to start when it comes to tanning, I was relieved to see this new product by St. Tropez- which I know is a very trusted brand in the tanning world. An in shower gradual tan which you rub on, leave for 3 minutes then wash off and continue your shower/day as normal. And it really is that simple! The hardest bit is working out a way to time 3 minutes while in the bathroom- my technique is to take my phone in and dry the end of a finger on a towel so I can time it properly

The first day I used it I noticed absolutely no difference...but stuck with it and the next morning added another layer. Again, it wasn't instant when I got out the shower but throughout the day it did develop and give a nice, yet subtle, sun kissed glow to the skin. For me, this was enough as I'm not one for the 'tantastic' look but I'm sure you could layer it even more for a deeper colour. 

All in all, this is a great product for newbies to the tanning world and I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for that slight hint of colour or if you already have a tan and want to keep the appearance of it for longer. You can find this from Boots for £14.50 for 200ml. I do think this is a bit on the pricey side, especially as you have to use a healthy amount per application so a bottle may not last as long as you hope. Still cheaper than a flight to a sunny destination though!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment