Sunday 6 December 2015

Make-Up Haul #3


Over the past couple of months I have been picking up a few new items here and there and have recently realised how many things I've got which obviously means one thing...HAUL TIME!!

A couple of these products I've used before but most are completely new to me so I'm enjoying trying them out.

  • No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation- in 'Cool Ivory'
  • Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Primer
  • Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder
  • TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- sample size
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- sample size
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm- in '225 Sultry'
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner- in '063 Eastend Snob'
  • Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm- in 'Pixi Pink'
  • The Body Shop Firming & Refreshing Eye Roll-On
  • This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - technically not make-up but was from the drugstore so thought I'd throw it in anyway!
There will no doubt be some reviews coming on some of these products but if these any you would like sooner rather than later let me know!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment