Wednesday 20 January 2016

Make-up Emtpies




It's quite a rare thing for me to completely finish a make-up product as I'm constantly trying new ones out that some often get forgotten about but I've managed to make my way through 4 products which I thought I would share my opinion on.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW15
I had such an on-off relationship with this foundation. When it was good, it was the best. But when it was bad...you don't even wanna know! On the whole I did love this foundation. It stayed put on my skin and gave great coverage. However, sometimes it just wouldn't sit nicely on my skin and I think it was when my skin was going through a slightly dry-spell so this is maybe one just for us oily gals. Another thing that annoyed me was when I got colour matched I was living in Australia and had a tan which I didn't realise so as soon as I got home to Scotland it quickly became to dark for me...but mixed easily well with lighter foundations which meant I could continue to work my way through it.

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
The name of this weirds me out slightly but I did like the product. Gives a very velvety feel to the skin and seemed to even things out before applying make-up. Reminded me quite a bit of the feel of Benefit Porefessional so would definitely recommend this one for those on a budget. Lasted ages as well as you only need a tiny amount!

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
I love this mascara!! It is my current favourite and the one I always come back to when I want a fail proof mascara. I like seperated, blackened and fluttery lashes with a slight curl and that's exactly what this mascara gives!!

Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
I again really enjoyed this powder and have already repurchased it. Gives a light coverage, keeps make-up in place, controls oil and doesn't make the face look 'cakey'. What more could you want!?

So all in all it's two favourites and two alright-and-I'll-probably-buy-again!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment