Sunday 10 January 2016

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner




My favourite lip look on me is a matte one. Although I do enjoy the odd gloss during Summer I tend to prefer the long lasting and less stickiness feel of a matte lipstick. With matte lips being my go to I have no idea how I've managed to go all my make-up wearing years without wearing just a lipliner on my lips. It was after watching many of Lucy & Lydia's youtubes and hearing them mention quite often how amazing the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in '063 Eastend Snob' that made me want to try it. And my goodness am I glad that I did. 

First, let's talk formula. It is a very soft crayon which just glides onto the lips effortlessly. The tip is on a slant which makes application just that much more easy. It sets fairly quickly and once it has it will not budge for a looong time...I'm talking through food and drink, this bad boy will stick around!




Now let's talk about the shade. The pigmentation is brilliant and is easily build-able to create even more colour. The shade is just perfect. It's a beautiful neutral pink colour which is kinda your lips but better shade. On Lucy and Lydia the shade looks completely different which just shows how adaptable the liner is.

The girls recommend buying two at a time and I couldn't agree more...I will be making sure I never run out of this liner as it's definately my easy go-to lip colour.

They can be found (when they're not sold out!) at Rimmel stands, Boots and Superdrug and are £3.99 (Boots).

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment