Sunday 24 January 2016

Make-Up Haul #4


It's been a while since I've had to top up my make-up stash but as you will see from my latest empties post, found here, I've actually managed to use up a few products so felt I needed to get some replacements...and of course got a few extras as well!

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil- this is a replacement as I've just finished my old one and can't go without now!

Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara- again this is to replace one I've used up as it is my favourite mascara and one I always like to come back to

Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara- Revlon has just re-launched all their mascaras so of course I was pulled in by the hype and just had to pick one up. I love the packaging and kinda wish I'd picked up the pink one too. There'll be a blog post on this at some point no doubt

The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Foundation- I've never tried a foundation from The Body Shop but love their skin products so when I saw this in the sale I thought it'd be worth a shot

Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Face Wipes- I don't use face wipes on a daily basis but like to have a small pack ready for any traveling moments and I'm away for the night next weekend so made sure to pick this up 

Soap & Glory Flake Away Exfoliator- I've used this for years now and find it's amazing on my legs after I've shaved. It's does exactly what it says on the tin and gets all those flakes away

Clear Elastic Hair Bands- I wear these at night as my hair is so short that I have to tie it up in two halves so don't have enough hair to fill a normal hair bobble!


And that was all I picked up, anyone tried the new Revlon mascaras yet? Or if there's any products you'd like a review on just let me know.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment