Sunday 15 January 2017

Glossybox Vs Birchbox - January

 

Once again at the beginning of this month I received both my Birchbox and Glossybox beauty boxes and as ever, I can't help but compare the two. Both boxes contain products I'm more excited about than others...

 

Birchbox
  • Lord & Berry Conceal-It Crayon (full size) - RRP £12
  • Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - RRP £17
  • Merci Handy Hand Cream in Cherry (full size) - RRP £4.90
  • Monu Professional Skincare Rosewood Reviving Mist - RRP £19.95
  • Whish Shave Cream Shaving Cream in Acai Grapefruit - RRP £14.80

 

Glossybox
  • Nip + Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser - RRP £19.95
  • TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Single Eyeshadow (full size) - RRP £34 for palette
  • Unani Illuminate Milk Cleanser (full size) - RRP £14
  • Vitamasques Manuka Honey Face Mask (full size) - £3.99
  • Hairon Zero Crease Hair Tie (full size) - £3.99
From Birchbox I am most looking forward to using the concealer and Nuxe oil. The hand cream smells AMAZING but I'm definitely not that bothered about the shaving cream.

Glossybox offered hair ties which I already have (but are great so I would be excited about these if I didn't already have them) and a tiny eyeshadow which is so small but in a beautiful purple shade. I think I'm most looking forward to trying the Nip + Fab moisturiser as I know is kale is great for your body but have never heard of it in a beauty product, will be interesting to see how it works out!

This month I can't pick a favourite between the two. Both have brands I've never heard of and brands I'm very excited to try out so it's really too hard to decide between the two. 

I have done posts on previous boxes if you would like to read them here, here, here and here. I've also done a couple of unboxing videos which you can watch here and here

Let me know if you've received your Glossybox or Birchbox and what your favourite product was!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment