Sunday 8 January 2017

How To Get Free Samples

 

Nothing annoys me more than 'Clickbait' blog titles so I would never use one. Some of you may think that I have on this occasion but trust me, this is legit!

I recently read a blog post (which annoyingly I can't link as I read so many that I absolutely can't remember which one it was!) which was telling us about a new service from Feel Unique called Pick 'n' Mix. This is where once a month you have the opportunity to pick up to 5 samples from an amazing range of brands such as Keihls, Nars, Bioderma, Burt's Bees, Caudalie and so many more. The samples themselves are free and the only cost is £3.95 for postage and packing. However, once you've made your order of samples you will then receive a voucher for £3.95 of postage and packaging to use on a future order...making the whole thing 100% free!!


It's sounds too good to be true and it almost is! Above are the items that I decided to go for which are all products which I've really wanted to try but are all quite costly so I've never risked it incase I don't like them. Now I'm finally getting to try them out without spending a small fortune and I couldn't wait to tell you about it!

If you want to select your own 5 samples then head over to Feel Unique and head over to the sample section.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment