Saturday 7 January 2017

Rose Gold Nails


 Like most girls these days I am obsessed with rose gold! And I recently saw something to add to my ever growing rose gold collection...Next nail varnish. Next isn't somewhere I would immediately think for make-up/beauty products but when I saw this I could not leave the shop without it and I'll be keeping it in mind for future!



The varnish applies beautifully and was very easy. One layer would've been enough but I always like to double up soI did add a second layer. It's just such a gorgeous shade that on the first day I wore it I got quite a few compliments on it!



The photo's are a week after I had applied and note, not a chip! I had used Revlon Diamond top coat which may have helped but even still, usually after a week there's a few chips here and there but not with this varnish.
This was only £4.00 and I would definitely recommend picking one up for this festive season if you're as in love with rose gold as I am!
Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment