Monday 7 March 2016

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Skin Protectant Dupe


For the past few years I have found Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Skin Protectant the best product for dry lips ever! I'm sure you will have all heard of it before and seen many bloggers rant and rave about it and I would agree that it is an amazing product...but the price puts me off a bit. It is £26 for 50ml which may sound crazy but these tubes do last for ages! So I would still buy the product but when I picked up a similar one during my travels in Australia I was delighted to find it was a perfect dupe for the Elizabeth Arden version.

Lucas Papaw Ointment is very similar in texture to the Elizabeth Arden but I find it slightly thinner, which I actually prefer. Other than the colour and the texture there is no difference between the two and impressively there is no difference between the affect they have on the lips- they really can transform dry lips overnight into healthy-looking lips.


For less than half the price I will choose the Papaw every time but even if price wasn't such a difference I would still choose the Papaw down to the thinner texture and therefore more comfortable feel on the lips.

Anyone else think they could replace the much loved Elizabeth Arden with a different lip product?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment