Friday 18 March 2016

Soap & Glory Brow Putty

So we've all had brow pencils, brow crayons, brow shadows, brow gels but now...there's brow putty! 





I was recently having a look through the Soap & Glory stand when something new caught my eye, the Soap & Gory Archery Brow Putty. I've used their Brow Archery pencil and LOVE it so when I saw a new product for the brows I just had to try it. 

Since the first time I tried this, I haven't actually used anything else, it immediately became my number one go to. The overall design is genius, brush in the top and putty in the bottom, making it the perfect travel go to. Not only is the design brilliant but the product itself does not disappoint. Pigmented without being over the top and because it's a putty rather that just a pencil or shadow it holds your brows in place all day too, therefore cancelling out the need to brow gel onto. This really helps give a more natural appearance. From what I could see it only came in two shades (but the stand I was at was small so there may be more shades available) and I got the darker one - 'Brownie Points'. The is the closest brow shade I've ever used and would say it's pretty much spot on to my brows. 

This product is definately one for those who want to thicken and define their brows while still keeping a natural appearance. So if they have a shade that suits you, then snap it up quick!

They are available from Soap & Glory stands for £10.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment