Sunday 20 March 2016

Real Techniques Brush Cleanser


I think the one thing which all beauty junkies will agree on is how much of a pain cleaning make-up brushes is. I've already done a post on my favourite product to use, which you can find here , and although the post is now a couple of years old it has still been how I clean my brushes...until last week!

I saw this on offer in Boots and being a Real Techniques fan (they're the only brushes I currently use!) I thought I would try out their Deep Cleansing Gel.

The first thing to note when using this is that a little goes a long way. It lathers beautifully meaning less is more. It is such  an effective cleanser and rarely did I have to clean the brushes through twice, which I would have to with my old product. Not only did the gel clean the brushes effortlessly but made them the whitest/cleanest they've been since I got them and also just as soft.

I really cannot recommend this enough. I feel everything is spot on and although slightly more expensive than what I use to use, I think it's still very affordable and definitely worth it for the amazing job which it does.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment