Sunday 27 March 2016

Spring Clothing Haul


































































Now I know I'm a bit ahead of myself here, as in Scotland it's still pretty chilly, but I'd received some discount codes into my e-mail account and the temptation was just too much. So I clicked onto New Look and Dorothy Perkins websites and managed to pick up a couple of goodies.

  • Stripe Top - New Look
  • White Crop T-shirt - New Look
  • Bomber Jacket - New Look
  • Sunglasses - New Look
  • Dalmatian Print Blouse - H & M
  • Printed Dress - H & M
  • Faux Leather Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
  • Navy Wool Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
  • Blue Knitted Jumper - Dorothy Perkins

I absolutely love everything I got and the fact that they can all pair together so well to create so many different outfit choices.

I'd love to hear what your favourite piece/outfit is so feel free to let me know in the comments below.


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies









No comments:

Post a Comment