Thursday 31 March 2016

Empties #11

It's been a couple of months since my last empties post and my can you tell! My box of used products is the most full it's ever been so to save some time I will link below other posts for the products which have been around these parts before and will give more detail of the products which are new to me.


Starting with what I've used before...

  • Garnier Body Intensive Ultra-Replenishing Lotion - here
  • Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo (there was actually two of these!) - here
  • The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil - here
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum - here
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil - here
  • Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Primer - here
  • Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil - here
  • Re-Gen Cream - here
  • No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner - here
  • Soap & Glory Flake Away Exfolliator - here



And now for the new products...

  • Bumble & Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish - I really liked this product. It added texture and volume to my hair without leaving a greasy residue or weighing it down
  • Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray - again I loved this. I put it through my hair while wet and dried as normal to find it helped thicken my hair without making it feel like there was a lot of product in it
  • Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask - I really enjoyed using this. It was the first face mask I've used which heats up and the first time I used it I did panic slightly by the warmth but once I was used to it I really enjoyed using this. I also enjoy how quick it is to use. Many face masks have to stay on for 10mins or so but after just 5 this has worked its magic
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant - I really like this product, who doesn't!? It's been the best product for dry lips I've used but recently I found a great dupe with a smaller price tag (you can read that product here)
  • Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Wash - this bad boy has lasted me ages! And smells incredible...soap & glory can do no wrong with the toiletries
  • Garnier Moisutre Radiance Dairy Energising Gel Moisturiser - another win for the new products. I really like the cooling effect of this moisturiser and the fact it was a gel. It really helped to waken my skin up first thing in the morning and soaked in beautifully
  • The Body Shop Body Butter in 'Coconut' and 'Shea Butter' - these smell amazing, melt into the skin effortlessly and leave skin smooth as ever! I love them!
  • Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer - I used this years ago and after seeing it on youtube so much I just had to buy it again and it was every bit of great as I remember. I'm not a massive fan of the applicator at the end but it does the job (not in the most hygienic way) but the product itself is great at brightening up the under eye without creasing at all throughout the day
Yeah...I did warn you there was a lot of empties! So well done for making it to the end. Let me know if you've also used up any of these products and what you thought of them.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment