Sunday 13 March 2016

Make-up Haul #6

I entered Superdrug today needing to pick up a new blush and a serum but somehow walked out with all of this...whoops!

  • Nip + Fab Dragons Blood Plumping Serum - both the Nip + Fab products were half price so I'm very excited to try them out
  • Nip + Fab Dark Circle Fix
  • L'oreal Infallible Fixing Mist - my make-up has just been disappearing recently so hopefully this will help it last throughout the day
  • L'oreal Le Blush in '105 Rose Pastel'
  • L'oreal Infallible Matte Max - this is new from L'oreal and I'm very intrigued. I'm sure a post will be coming soon
  • L'oreal Elnett Hairspray
  • YSL Touche Eclat - this one wasn't from Superdrug today but I actually had a voucher for Feel Unique so thought it would be the perfect time to buy it

I am now banning myself from all shops that sell beauty products for at least a month!!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment